Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Haven't been biking:(

Howdy everyone!

I have not been on my bike for a long time. To tell you the truth...ever since Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 came out, I have been at home playing. Things have gotta change!!!

The past weekend was Thanksgiving weekend. I was in Carmel for most of the week. I decided to take my Trek down with me along with my xbox and ps3. The weather was beautiful! Sunny skies and 60 degree temps. I did not take my bike out! I went around the block...and thats it! I wanted to ride with mu Uncle Tim, but he was taking antibotics for some kind of infection. He could not go out.

The weather has been getting colder around here in Rohnert Park. I feel it in my bones at night.

I need some motivation to go out and ride. This cold weather just kicks my butt! I am just always active in the summer, but winter, I hibernate.

So hopefully you will see some post within a week that shows I went out.

Catch you later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment