Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween ride - Vallejo to Davis!


Started off great coming out of Vallejo.  I really wanted to break my PR up Hunter Hill.  I did it but felt pretty winded at the top.  I know there is more room for improvement.  I took my regular stop at North Fairfield Safeway and headed on my way.  The ride to Winters is always a good base ride for me.  Coming out of Vallejo you have a big hill then it is flat all the way to Fairfield.  From Fairfield to Winters, it is just a set of rolling hills.

When I got to Winters, I just had to stop at Steady Eddys to get some mid ride snack.  This place is always the number one place to stop for cyclists.  So I refilled and went on my way...

The overall ride was great.  I just felt a little sunburned:(

Just got to Winters!

Taking a break at the Panini cafe in Winters!

I gotta pass through Mariani Nut Company!


Made it to Davis!  First stop, US Bicycling Hall of Fame.

I am donezo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment